Experience the splendor of the Albertina Museum in Vienna and visit one of the most important art collections in the world. See the special exhibition and be transported back in time to Vienna's glorious past.
What to Expect
Discover the Albertina Museum in Vienna including a special exhibition for an unbeatable price. Explore the Habsburg state apartments and the Albertina collection.
See the "Spanish Apartments" where the royal family of Spain temporarily resided during the 19th and 20th centuries. The Rococo Room is the only stateroom decorated in 19th century Neo-Rococo and is the former workroom of Princess Henriette of Nassau-Weilburg serving as a classroom for her kids.
The Musensaal, the spacious ceremonial center of the stateroom residents, served as a dining hall and offered a prestigious space for glamourous soirees and luxurious balls. Five gorgeous crystal chandeliers extravagantly lit the room while over 250 additional candles immersed it in a sea of lights.
Admire the furniture from the Vienna Porcelain Manufacture Joseph Danhauser, one of the first Viennese interior design companies. Browse through the collections on various topics such as the permanent collection, prints and drawings, architectural collection, photo collections, and various temporary exhibitions. In the fall of 2013, an extensive exhibition will serve some 160 works by Henri Matisse and the Fauves, whose images are now counted among the pioneers of modernity.
- Admission ticket to the Albertina
- Temporary exhibition
What's Not Included
- Arrival and departure
- Meals and drinks
- Guide or audio guide (booked additionally)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please understand that staterooms are limited due to conservation reasons as well as during bad weather or special events
• Audio guides can be booked separately and are available in several languages (German, English, French, Italian, Czech, Russian, Japanese and Spanish)
• The audio guides can not be canceled. There is no guarantee for specific languages. The range of audio guides is variable depending on the time and season
• For a group larger than 15 people, the group leader receives free admission