Visit Mornington Peninsula, a glorious tapestry of changing topography, vegetation, and cultivation, on a full-day tour. The area lends itself to being one of Victoria’s leading wine regions, and you will sample local wines and food while out and about.
What to Expect
Indulge in the best food and wine the peninsula has to offer, all while taking in the coastal landscape, on a full-day tour from Melbourne.
Your destination, the Mornington Peninsula, covers an area of land that contains a diverse array of geography, from mudflats and mangroves, to rocky outcrops and sandy beaches. Additionally, the area is known for its wine: some of the most picturesque wineries in Victoria can be found throughout this area.
Regarded highly as a quality, cool-climate, wine-growing region, you will find some of the best Australian examples of Chardonnay, Shiraz, and Pinot Noir offered here.
The Mornington Peninsula has been captivating visitors for more than 100 years. Attracted by the gentle hills, kilometers of sparkling bay beaches, rugged surf beaches and stunning coastal scenery, people flock to the peninsula to enjoy all it has to offer.
· Gordon Studio Glassblowers
· Red Hill Cheeses (available on weekends)
· Mornington Peninsula Chocolates (available Tuesday-Sunday)
· Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm (seasonal)
· Red Hill cherry farm (seasonal)
· Red Hill Brewery (available Thursday-Sunday)
· Ashcombe Maze and Lavender Garden
· Heronswood Historic Estate
- Private transportation and guide
- Mornington Peninsula including bayside suburbs and historic bathing boxes
- Wine tasting at local wineries
- Delicious lunch overlooking the vines
- Spectacular ocean beaches
- Arthur’s Seat Lookout
- Complimentary water
- Pick-up and return to hotel