Melbourne City Coach Tour, 3.5-Hours
From $50 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up is available
- See the best of Melbourne on a relaxed coach tour
- Explore Melbourne's historic neighborhoods and modern developments
- Take a guided walk through some of Melbourne's best arcades and laneways
- Visit Fitzroy Gardens and Captain Cook’s Cottage (own expense)
- Hunt for bargains at Queen Victoria Market
You will also have time to visit Fitzroy Gardens and wander through the Queen Victoria Market to look for a bargain or two.
Settled by peoples from across the globe, you will soon see what attracted them as you cruise through its laid-back streets and experience its relaxed charms. The in-depth tour will give you a fabulous introduction to one of Australia’s most cosmopolitan cities.
- Coach and guided walking tour
- Morning tea
The tour departs from Federation Square East, at the corner of Russell and Flinders Street. Hotel pick-up is available, but hotel drop-off at the end of the tour is not available
Product ID: 2267