Depart from Melbourne on a half-day private helicopter trip. Fly along the Great Ocean Road, landing at the 12 Apostles, then enjoy 2 hours on the ground for sightseeing and a picnic lunch. Afterward, board the helicopter for a scenic flight back.
What to Expect
See Australia from new heights with a half-day private helicopter ride. Travel from Melbourne to the 12 Apostles and spend time on the ground exploring before returning.
Your adventure begins with a nearly 2-hour flight from Melbourne along the Great Ocean Road coastline. Take in the sights of the water and the wilderness below as your travel to the 12 Apostles.
Once you land, spend time visiting these iconic coastal rock formations. You will also be provided with a light picnic lunch. You can spend the next hour or 2 marveling at the sights on the beach, and then it's time to board your helicopter.
Then begin the hour-long flight back to Melbourne, taking a scenic route.
Picnic lunch includes:
• Choice of beef, chicken, or vegetarian gourmet rolls
• Choice of cheesecake or chocolate cake
• Bottle sparkling mineral water per passenger
• Bottle of gourmet juice per passenger
• Gourmet biscuits and snacks
- Luxury vehicle transfers from city hotels
- 1-hour 45-minute flight along the Great Ocean Road coastline
- Landing directly next to the 12 Apostles boardwalk at Edge Heli Pad
- Ground sightseeing
- Picnic lunch
- 1-hour 10-minute return flight to Melbourne
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
This flight is a private flight for up to 3 passengers with a total combined weight of 256 kilograms. No individual passenger can exceed 120 kilograms. Please notify weight details with pilot upon booking.