Spend a 3 day on an eco-certified tour of oceans, forests, and mountains. This trek around the state of Victoria combines spectacular coastal scenery, tranquil rainforests, and ancient mountains. See aboriginal rock art, wildlife and natural scenery.
What to Expect
Having trouble choosing between the Great Ocean Road and Grampians tours? Why not combine the 2 for a fantastic 3-days tour seeing oceans, forests, and mountains?
You will be driven along the magnificent Great Ocean Road, stopping at the iconic locations along the way. Then you will experience the splendor and tranquility of the rainforests of the Otway Ranges before heading across to the ancient grandeur of the Grampians/Gariwerd Region. Here you will be entranced by the magnificence of these mountains and the stories that belong to them. Hear the dreamtime story of their creation and gaze at ancient indigenous rock art.
All this and more awaits you on this 3-day tour, which also includes morning and afternoon teas, breakfast on days 2 and 3, lunch every day, and 2 nights of accommodation.
• Great Ocean Road
• Teddys Lookout
• Cape Otway Lightstation
• Memorial Arch
• The 12 Apostles
• Loch Ard Gorge
• London Bridge
• Rainforest in the Otways
• Otway Fly Treetop Walk
• Seeing koalas, kangaroos, and birds in the wild
• Timboon Rail Shed Distillery
• Spectacular lookouts
• Rainforest walks
• Brambuk National Park and Cultural Centre
• Indigenous art sites
- Morning and afternoon tea
- Lunch at local cafes
- Breakfast on days 2 and 3
- Overnight accommodation for 2 nights (twin share)
Know Before You Go
Single supplement of $200 applies if traveling alone.
Please confirm your pick-up point 48 hours before the tour
Once your booking has been made our cancelation policy is:
• Up to 7 days prior to departure: 30% loss of tour cost
• Between 7 days and 48 hours: 50% loss of tour cost
• Within 48 hours of departure: 100% cancelation fee applies