3-Hour Zodiac Whale Watching Tour from Victoria
From $85 per personBook now
- Watch Orca (Killer) and Humpback Whales in their natural habitat on this exciting 3-hour whale watching tour
- Learn all there is to know about the natural history of the rugged west coast of British Columbia from your naturalist guides
- Get the chance to spot other marine wildlife including sea lions, porpoises, seals and marine birds
- “Suit-up” in complimentary floatation suits, gloves and hats before boarding the Zodiac vessel
- Listen to the haunting whale songs relayed by underwater hydrophones
Just before boarding your Zodiac vessel, you will “suit-up” in our complimentary flotation suits, gloves and hat. This is for your comfort.
This tour is not just thrilling, it is also educational. Your naturalist guides will be all too happy to tell you all about the environment and natural history of the west coast. Throughout the tour you will also learn about the behaviour and ecology of whales and other marine mammals and birds. If you have a question, please ask. Our knowledgeable guides encourage you to learn all you can about this one-of-a-kind place.
On this tour you will have the chance to see Orca Whales, Killer Whales and Humpback Whales. You will also view seals, porpoises, sea lions and other marine wildlife. The Zodiac will make frequent stops so that you can take photos or simply marvel at the beauty of this special environment. You will also have the opportunity to listen for whale songs, which are relayed through underwater hydrophones.
A visit to British Columbia just is not complete without taking part in this extraordinary whale-watching tour.
- Flotation suit, gloves and hats on the zodiac
- Extra Jackets and pants on the Ocean Cruiser
- Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate on the Ocean Cruiser
- Great check in location in the heart of downtown Victoria's Old Town.
- Very Knowledgeable Guides on all trips
- Underwater Equipment to listen for whales
- 2 (plus tax) wildlife conservation fee per person which is collected at check in
You will meet for your tour 30 minutes prior to departure at SpringTide's Office at 1119 Wharf Street, Victoria, British Columbia. The office is located near the intersection of Wharf Street and Fort Street.
• All participants will be required to sign a waiver. Persons under 19 must have a legal guardian sign their waiver
• It is suggested that participants where one more layer of clothing than they would normally
• The evening before your tour, please call the tour operator with your contact information and the hotel where you can be reached
• If booking the 17:30 tour, please note that due to availability, you must contact the local supplier to confirm your reservation
Product ID: 7033