Discover the wealth of the Marine wildlife that can be found on the waters of British Columbia with a 3-hour tour. Hop aboard a thrilling high speed Zodiac and let your Naturalist guides fill you in on what can be found along this magnificent coast.
What to Expect
Embark on the thrill of a lifetime aboard a high speed Zodiac boat. Experience the waters of British Columbia from Fall to Spring and be amazed by the miraculous Marine activity.
These waters in the wintertime are home to Steller and California Sea Lions, Pacific Harbour Seals, Dall's and Harbour Porpoise and occasionally Transient Killer Whales. Naturalist guides will teach you all there is to know about the natural wildlife and history of the rugged west coast of British Columbia.
“Suit-up” in complimentary floatation suits, gloves and hats before boarding the Zodiac vessel for an adventure that will leave you with memories to last a lifetime.
- Fully-trained Marine Naturalist and Zodiac Guides
- Floatation suits
- Hats and gloves
- Underwater equipment to listen to whales
What's Not Included
- 2 (plus tax) wildlife conservation fee per person which is collected at check in
Know Before You Go
• This option is not recommended for children under 7, expectant mothers, or people with chronic neck, back, knee or hip problems
• All participants will be required to sign a waiver. Persons under 19 must have a legal guardian sign their waiver