Take a 2-hour small group photography tour and capture stunning images of the sun rising over Victoria Falls. With the personalized help of your expert photographer/guide, take photos of the waterfall, rainforest, sun and spray.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Rise early to get the best views of the sun coming up over the falls
- Get up close to the largest waterfall in the world and marvel at its surrounding rainbows
- Capture the unique landscape with the help of your expert photographer guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- National Park Fee - $30 (USD) for international travelers, $20 for regional SADC, and $7 for locals, payable at the time of entrance.
- Cameras or photographic equipment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Breakfast (optional)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please bring warm clothes and a raincoat. The spray from the falls is guaranteed to get you wet!
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible - please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required