Learn all about the local culture, the pioneers and the history of the town on this full day trip. Visit Victoria Falls Hotel, the oldest hotel in Zimbabwe, to enjoy its famous high tea, see the 1000-year-old big tree and discover the falls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel. Please advise your hotel name and address. All pick-ups outside Victoria Falls Zimbabwe will incur an extra cost.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The dress code is casual but please bring appropriate walking shoes, a hat and sunscreen
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, approximately 1.5 km to 2 km on flat ground
- The tour is wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- The activity is suitable for all ages