On this 2.5 hour guided tour, stand at the edge of Victoria Falls to witness the largest waterfall in the world, one of the Seven Natural Wonders. During the tour, enjoy a walking safari and learn about the history and local wildlife of the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel. Please provide your hotel name and address.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please wear suitable walking shoes as the ground can be slippery