Victoria Falls 3-Hour Scenic Bike Ride Tour in AfricaProduct ID: 12539
From US$110 per personBook now
- Stare in awe at the cascading Victoria Falls and see the water crash into the mist below
- Ride along the Zambezi River, the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe
- Keep your eyes peeled for exotic wildlife, like elephants
- Travel over the Zimbabwe Railway Bridge
- Coast through the local township
- See a huge ancient Baobob tree
- Enjoy sparkling wine and canapés at the end of your tour
Victoria Falls is located in the middle between Zambia and Zimbabwe. Your tour will begin from the esteemed Victoria Falls Hotel, an Edwardian-style five-star hotel also known as “the grand old lady of the Falls”. Wind your way through the local township and market and along Zambezi Drive. Keep your eyes peeled for local wildlife, including elephants, buffalo, impalas, warthogs, and baboons. These exotic companions can pop up at any time, so make sure to be on the lookout.
As your ride continues, you will bike along the Zambezi River, the fourth-longest river in Africa. Along the way, you will take a break at a scenic viewpoint alongside river to take in the beautiful African landscape. You will continue to the historic Victoria Falls Railway Bridge, which links Zambia and Zimbabwe. Cross the bridge and enter Zambia for a bit to enjoy stunning views of the cascading Falls crashing into the basin below. The colors of the land, green and blue and gray, and a rainbow-filled sunset will complete the tour, giving you a true taste of African beauty before your return bike ride to the hotel. Once back, unwind with sparkling wine and gourmet canapés!
This bike tour includes all equipment, a local guide, and can be personalized to your preferences. If you choose a sunrise bike tour, there will be tea, coffee, and pastries included (instead of sparkling wine) and optional breakfast at the hotel.
- Bikes and all equipment
- Many beautiful, varied sights along the bike route
- Personal service from excellent local guides
- Beverages and gourmet canapés at the Victoria Falls Hotel
- Special equipment such as toe-clips or other customizations. Contact Bike and Saddle regarding extra equipment.
We will meet at the five-star Victoria Falls Hotel's main entrance 15 minutes prior to departure. Hotel pick-up and drop-off is available through Bike and Saddle at an additional fee. Please ask a staff member prior to your trip for additional information. (Open in Google Maps)
• Bike and Saddle reserves the right to alter or amend rates and trip details at any time.
• Cancellations must be received prior to noon on the day before your scheduled trip to avoid penalties. A 100% refund will be given if these cancellation terms are met. If you cancel after noon on the day before your trip, you forfeit 100% of the trip fee. This includes "no-shows". No exceptions will be made.
• Please note that cancellations must be made in writing and will not be deemed received by Bike and Saddle unless Bike and Saddle confirms it in writing.
• The owners and management of Bike and Saddle cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to property or for any possessions of bike tour guests.
• Departure times are not flexible; please ensure that you are familiar with the departure location and time.
Product ID: 12539