Observe the beauty of Victoria's whales and marine life during a special sunset tour of the Salish Sea. Make the most of the endless photo opportunities as you admire the spectacular evening views and keep your eyes peeled for humpback whales and orcas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
645 Humboldt Street Victoria British Columbia Canada V8W 1A6Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- ID card, copy accepted
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Sea conditions can change and become rough on the water
- Evening trips are sometimes on the new 12-passenger vessel, Salish Shadow - High-Speed Coastal Explorer, which may not be suitable for very small children or for people with back or knee issues; if concerned please check with the local tour office before making a reservation