Victoria: 2-Hour Food and History Tour with Tastings
- Take in Canada's oldest Chinatown dating back to 1858
- Explore the alleyways and tunnels of Old Town
- Discover the historic Johnson Street shopping district.
- Squeeze through Fan Tan Alley, Canada's narrowest street.
- Enjoy food tastings and learn about the local food scene
Moving on after 3 tastings in Chinatown, you will discover Victoria's Old Town district with stops at Market Square, Johnson Street, Bastion Square, and the Government Street shopping district.
After 3 more local tastings, you will finish the tour at the Visitor Center in the beautiful Inner Harbour. Here, learn about the Empress Hotel and the British Columbia legislative buildings (Provincial Parliament).
From this location, you will be well-positioned to discover the rest of Victoria or access local transportation to the cruise ship terminal, ferry or airport.
- 6-8 food and drink tastings
- Hotel or cruise ship pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Guests will meet inside the Douglas St. entrance to the Victoria Public Market, which is located at 1701 Douglas St. Guests will meet the guide inside the entrance, next to the vendor directory.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The total walking distance for the tour is approximately 2.5 km or 1.5 miles