Venture out to sea on this 3+ hour fully-guided Telegraph Cove whale watching & wildlife viewing adventure. Departing from Telegraph Cove Resort, you'll take off on a custom-built Ocean Magic II a semi-covered vessel spanning 62-feet.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
PRINCE OF WHALES - TELEGRAPH COVE ADVENTURE CENTER 24 Boardwalk, Telegraph Cove, BC V0N 3J0 The adventure center located at the north end of Telegraph Cove Resort next to the Whale Interpretive Centre. Please remember to check-in 30 minutes before your adventure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Dress warmly, it does get colder out on the water (it is recommended that windbreaker jackets, sweaters, long pants, and closed-toe shoes be worn by all passengers for their comfort)
- It may also be a good idea to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, a tight-fitting hat, and a camera
- Onboard snacks are available for purchase in Canadian dollars only (no credit/debit cards accepted)