Wine Tasting on Verona's Hills
From $66 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceOnly available for hotels located in central Verona. Please provide the name of your hotel.
- Enjoy a fantastic wine tasting session of the best Valpolicella's wines
- Visit the winery and learn how the wine is produced
- Discover Verona from a different perspective on its hills
After the wine tasting session, you can stop for a snack on the lovely terrace of the farmhouse. Corte San Mattia is located on Torricelle Hills, with a wonderful view on Verona City Center. The tasting session includes the most important varietals of Veneto wine, such as the famous Amarone, Valpolicella and more.
- Tour of the winery (a typical winery on the top of Verona Hills)
- Tasting session of Amarone, Valpolicella San Mattia Rosso, San Mattia Bianco, Donna Francesca, Rubro del Forte
- Round trip transfer from Piazza Bra (Verona city center)
Outside "Palazzo della Gran Guardia" in Piazza Bra, in front of the taxi parking spot. Hotel pick-up from centrally located Verona hotels is possible. In this case customer's hotel address is required.
• The duration of transfers is approximately 20 minutes each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)
Product ID: 69729