Discover the highlights of Verona on this private guided tour with a licensed guide. Explore the streets of Verona's historical center and understand the amazing culture that has made this town a UNESCO site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 138 minutes - 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Discover Verona on this 2.5-hour walking tour of the city's highlights
- Explore the historical center with a licensed local guide
- Learn about Verona’s architectural gems and the history behind the buildings
- See the famous 'Juliet' balcony and even leave you own lover's note on the wall beneath
- Expert and licensed English-speaking guide
- Food and drink
- Gratuities (optional)
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable footwear and weather-appropriate clothing.