Verona: Wine Tasting Session and Contemporary ArtProduct ID: 69679
From US$140.55 US$112.44 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceOnly available for hotels located in central Verona. Please provide the name of your hotel.
- See the Contemporary Art collection of villa Amistà
- Taste Amarone, one of the most famous wine in the world, and other 3 incredible Valpolicella wines
- Visit the beautiful villa Amistà
You will tour the Contemporary Art collection then have a tasting session of Valpolicella wines in a 15th century winery (Valpolicella Classico, Valpolicella Classico Superiore, Ripasso and Amarone) where the sommelier of the Atelier restaurant will have you discover the quality of Valpolicella wines.
- Tour of the Contemporary Art collection at Villa Amistà
- Wine tasting session of Valpolicella wines in a 15th century winery (Valpolicella Classico, Valpolicella Classico Superiore, Ripasso and Amarone)
- Round-trip private transfer from Verona city center
At the foot of the big historical gate with a clock, which is located at the end of Corso Porta Nuova, entering Piazza Bra. (Open in Google Maps)
• The duration of the transfer is approximately 45 minutes each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)
Product ID: 69679