Verona: 2.5-Hour Historical Walking TourProduct ID: 45107
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage center of Verona
- Marvel at the pink marble façade of the Roman Arena
- Pin a love letter to the wall by Juliet's Balcony
- Learn where the main venues for the Verona Opera Festival are
Meet your guide on Piazza Bra to wander among the UNESCO-inscribed monuments, such as the Arena, a pink marble Roman amphitheater built in 30 AD, considered one of the best preserved structures of its kind. Learn how it has survived more than 2,000 years, and thrives today as the main venue for the summer opera festival.
Go to the tiny dead-alley that contains Juliet's Balcony and House (Casa di Giulietta). Many choose to pin a love letter to the wall. Visit the Roman Theater, beautifully situated on the banks of the River Adige. Discover more Roman ruins in the historic center, as well as enchanting churches from all periods in history.
- Food and drinks
- Entrance ticket to Verona Arena
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Meet at Arco dei Gavi, next to Castelvecchio. From January 1, 2017 the meeting point will be at the tour operator's office in Vicolo Carmelitani Scalzi, 14 B. The meeting time will be 09:55. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 45107