Discover the hidden treasures of Verona on a 1.5-hour walking tour and follow in the footsteps of the star-crossed lovers, Romeo and Juliet. Marvel at the world’s best-preserved Roman amphitheater still in use, read love notes at Juliet’s Balcony, & more.
What to Expect
Follow in the footsteps of the world’s most famous star-crossed lovers on a 1.5-hour walking tour of Verona, and read love notes from all the international visitors who make a pilgrimage to Juliet’s House in the historic city center.
Meet your guide on Piazza Bra, dominated by the impressive Verona Arena. Then stroll down Via Mazzini, peering into the windows of Verona’s main shopping street. Arrive at Juliet’s House (Casa di Giulietta), and walk into the courtyard to see the famous balcony.
Continue your tour of the medieval heart of Verona, and discover other hidden courtyards such as the Scavi Scaligeri. Peer down at the remains of the medieval and Roman city through the glass doors of the underground museum.
Next, go to the Porta dei Bombardieri to see the decorative entrance to the courtyard of the Palazzo del Capitano. Continue to the stunning open-air salon of the Piazza dei Signori, home to some extraordinary Renaissance palaces, the 12th-century City Hall, Lamberti Tower, 15th-century Loggia di Fra’ Giocondo, and 14th-century Palazzo del Tribunale.
End at one of the most important piazzas from Roman times as you walk onto Piazza delle Erbe, site of the Roman Forum, and now alive with buzzing cafés and bars.
What's Not Included
- Tips and personal expenses
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation of your tour will be received at time of booking
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• Minimum numbers apply. Please note that the tour may be cancelled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the minimum number requirements. In the event this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• A minimum of 4 people per booking is required