Verona: Prosecco & Amarone Wine TastingProduct ID: 69723
From $63 $51 Save up to 20% per personBook now
Pick-up serviceOnly available for hotels located in central Verona. Please provide the name of your hotel.
- Taste the best selection of wines produced by Salvaterra winery
- Visit the winery and the cellars and learn how the Italian wine is produced
- Enjoy the Villa Giona, its wonderful park and its vineyards
- Taste some local products paired with the wines
Then enjoy a guided tour of the Tenute Salvaterra wine cellar where the great Amarone ages and a guided tasting of the best selection of wines produced by Salvaterra in the wine shop with a tasting room overlooking the vineyard. Local cold cuts and cheeses accompany the wine tasting.
- Guided tour of the vineyards and Villa Giona park
- Guided tour of the Tenute Salvaterra wine cellar
- Guided tasting of wines produced by Salvaterra (5 glasses: Prosecco, Valpolicella Classico, Valpolicella Classico Ripasso, Lazzarone and Amarone)
- Local cold cuts and cheeses accompany the wine tasting
- Round trip transfer from Piazza Bra (Verona city center)
At the foot of the big historical gate with a clock, with is located at the end of Corso Porta Nuova, entering Piazza Bra. Hotel pick-up from centrally located Verona hotels is possible. In this case customer's hotel address is required (Open in Google Maps)
• The overall duration of the transfer is approximately 1.5 hours (45 mins+45mins). The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Product ID: 69723