Discover the secrets of some of the best products of the Italian tradition: pizza, focaccia and panzerotti. During this private cooking class in the picturesque Verona you'll learn how to make them. The class will end with a lunch, tasting what you made!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian
- Private group
- Learn how to make the real Italian pizza, focaccia and panzerotto, from the dought to the perfect filling
- Discover the techniques that only the Italian "massaie" know
- End the cooking class with a lunch tasting what you've prepared along with 2 glasses of wine
- Private round trip transfer from Piazza Bra
- English and French speaking local chef
- Lunch with the dishes prepared in the class and 2 glasses of wine
- Printed recipes of the dishes you prepared
- Certificate of attendance
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Pickup from Piazza Bra, just under the arches with the big clock.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The duration of the transfer is approximately 15 minutes each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions).
- Children are welcome in this activity and have a special discount.