A guided evening tour that will take you back in time to discover the ferocity of the past events of the city of Verona.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Discover the best hidden secrets of Verona during the ages of darkness and fear
- Find out what happened in the Arena on the Ides of March of year 54AD
- See Verona from a totally different perspective and marvel at the mysteries surrounding this city
- Expert tour guide
- Pick-up/drop off services
- Entrance to museums, churches and palaces (in case you decide to visit some of them, you can buy your ticket on the spot)
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide next to the equestrian statue of Vittorio Emanuele II in Piazza Bra, VeronaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that this is a walking tour, no transportation is included.
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to sites which require an entrance fee.