Learn to distinguish five different types of local cheeses and create basic combinations. Understand the production philosophy and traditions of important regional products.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Russian
Select participants and date
As the meeting point you will find the historic shop Botteghetta.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Minimum drinking age +18. Please bring your ID
- No wheelchair access
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts
- The cheese tasting also includes jams, honey, mustards, fresh fruit, bread, and breadsticks