Explore the city of “Romeo and Juliet” at your own pace with a 24- or 48-hour Verona Card, and marvel at monuments such as the best-preserved arena of the Roman Empire still in use. Get free entrance to city monuments and the ATV transport system.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- Cancel up to 1 hour in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Exchange your voucher for your Verona Card at the Tourist Office on Palazzo Barbieri, at Via Leoncino, 61.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Verona Card does not include the Aerobus service
- From October to March, on the first Sunday of the month, entrance tickets to civic museums in Verona cost €1
- Most museums and sites are closed on Monday mornings