Explore the city of “Romeo and Juliet” at your own pace with a 24- or 48-hour Verona Card, and marvel at monuments such as the best-preserved arena of the Roman Empire still in use. Get free entrance to city monuments and the ATV transport system.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 1 hour in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Exchange your voucher for your Verona Card at the Ufficio d'Informazione e Accoglienza Turistica IAT in Via degli alpini n. 9 (Piazza Brà). Opening times: Sunday & Monday 9:00 AM–4:00 PM, Tuesday to Friday 9:00 AM–5:00 PM, Saturday 9:00 AM–6:00 PM
- Before using the VeronaCard, check the times and methods of visiting. In particular, for the Arena, check the timetable changes on show days and the timetable of public transport (ATV), urban lines only. The VeronaCard does not include the Aerobus service.
- Your card will be valid for 24 or 48 hours (depending on the option booked) after first validation at a museum. Validate your Verona Card at the ticket office of each site you visit and each time you catch the bus
- From October to March, on the first Sunday of the month, entrance tickets to civic museums in Verona cost 1€