Explore the city of “Romeo and Juliet” at your own pace with a 24- or 48-hour Verona Card, and marvel at monuments such as the best-preserved arena of the Roman Empire still in use. Get free entrance to city monuments and the ATV transport system.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 1 hour in advance for a full refund
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- The Verona Card does not include the Aerobus service
- From June 1, 2023, to September 30, 2023, the following museums will be open from Tuesday to Sunday from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM with last entry at 6:30 PM:
- Verona Arena (excluding the dates when a performance takes place)
- Casa di Giulietta (Juliet's Balcony)
- Several museums are closed on Mondays including the Anfiteatro Arena and Casa di Giulietta (Juliet's Balcony)
- Please note that due to the restoration work from November 2023 to March 2024, Arena di Verona will be closed to visitors from November 6 to December 6, 2023, and from January 8 to February 9, 2024.
- From December 7, 2023, to January 7, 2024, the Arena will be open from 9 AM to 3 PM.
- From February 10, 2024, to March 15, 2024, the Arena will be open from 9 AM to 3 PM.