Explore the city of “Romeo and Juliet” at your own pace with a 24- or 48-hour Verona Card, and marvel at monuments such as the best-preserved arena of the Roman Empire still in use. Get free entrance to city monuments and the ATV transport system.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 1 hour in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Skip the long lines to the Verona Arena
- Look up at the legendary Juliet's Balcony
- Travel for free on the ATV bus network (only Urban line inside Verona city)
- Enjoy panoramic city views from the top of the Torre dei Lamberti
- Visit dozens of museums including Casa di Giulietta
- Skip-the-line entrance to Verona Arena
- Entrance to city museums and monuments
- ATV public transportation (Urban Line inside Verona City)
- Guided tours
- Transfer from the airport to the station
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Exchange your voucher for your Verona Card at the Ufficio d'Informazione e Accoglienza Turistica IAT in Via degli alpini n. 9 (Piazza Brà). Open: Monday – Saturday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Sunday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Your card will be valid for 24 or 48 hours (depending on the option booked) after first validation at a museum. Validate your Verona Card at the ticket office of each site you visit and each time you catch the bus