Savor the flavors of Italy on a 3-hour tour of Verona and taste the local dishes at 5 different restaurants. Learn about the city's culinary history with the help of a knowledgeable guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
Meet your guide by the statue of Cavour between the intersection of Via Roma and Corso Cavour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Wear comfortable shoes
- Dining in Italy is traditionally a social experience, so the tour requires a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 10 people
- Children under 5 years old can join free of charge. Children between 5 and 12 years old get a 50% discount
- There will be 1 serving at each location. Wine, beer and soft drinks will be served in fixed amounts