Take part in a unique wine-tasting experience and learn all about the various wines that can be found in the Veronese region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Esperanto, Italian, Russian
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the historic shop Botteghetta.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The minimum drinking age is 18
- The four types of wines are Rosso Verona, Valpolicella Classico/Superiore, Valpolicella Ripasso, and Recioto