Valdobbiadene Prosecco Wine Tasting Tour from Verona
From $120 $96 Save up to 20% per personBook now
Pick-up serviceOnly available for hotels located in central Verona. Please provide the name of your hotel.
- Visit the vineyards where the white grapes used to create Prosecco grow
- Explore a typical wine cellar of Valdobbiadene with a dedicated expert guide
- Taste different varieties of Prosecco
The method of vinification, the true distinguishing feature of the original Prosecco, spread first in Gorizia, then – through Venice – in Dalmatia, Vicenza and Treviso. In 1754, the word "Prosecco" appears for the first time in the book Il roccolo Ditirambo, written by Aureliano Acanti: 'And now I would like to wet my mouth with that Prosecco with its apple bouquet'.
Prosecco is a mix of taste, history, traditions and legends, which you'll have the chance to explore during this unique wine tasting tour. Not only you'll taste the wine and its different varieties, but you'll be guided through the cellar and visit the vineyards, discovering the secrets and techniques that lead to the production of one of the best wines in the world.
- Guided tour of the vineyards
- Guided tour of the wine cellar
- Guided wine tasting of the best selection of Prosecco wines
- Round-trip from Verona via private transfer
Outside "Palazzo della Gran Guardia" in Piazza Bra, in front of the taxi parking area. Hotel pick-up from centrally located Verona hotels is possible. In this case the customer's hotel address is required.
• The duration of the transfer is approximately 1.5 hours each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)
Product ID: 70225