Discover and explore downtown Verona and the most ancient and historic parts of the city. Don't miss this mysterious tour full of rare and ancient legends and stories!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
- Follow your expert guide and get to know the myths and historical anecdotes about one of the most beautiful towns of Italy
- Hear fascinating stories, legends and anecdotes.
- Learn about the pictoresque Squares, Castelvecchio, the Scaligero Bridge, Gavi Arch, Juliet's House, the Stone Bridge and the Roman Theater
- Expert guide
- Round trip from different locations in Lake Garda (if you choose one of these options)
- Food and drinks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside "Palazzo della Gran Guardia" in Piazza Bra, in front of the taxi parking area.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Round trips from different locations on Lake Garda are available (Peschiera, Lazise, Bardolino and Garda).