Half-Day Bike Tour of AmaroneProduct ID: 44955
From US$76.26 per personBook now
- Cycle through the vineyards of Valpolicella
- Discover the wine making traditions of one of Italy's most important wine zones
- Learn about the unique Amarone wines made from dried grapes
- Sample the famous wines of Valopolicella
You will leave the city at 14:30. Meet by the entrance to the Castelvecchio. Here, a cycling leader will provide you with your bike and helmet. Then, head off to the nearby hills of the Valpantena viticultural zone.
Cycle past the unmistakable scent of vineyards, stopping to taste a glass of local wine in a winery. Your tour leader will tell unforgettable stories of the region, where wine making has been refined since the days of the ancient Greeks.
Marvel at the magnificent territory between Verona and Lake Garda, where the hills and vineyards produce the renowned Amarone wine made from dried grapes.
- Bike guide leader
- Bike rental
- Wine tasting
- Drinks and snacks not foreseen
Meet your guide at Arco dei Gavi, next to Castelvecchio. From January 1, 2017 the meeting point will be at the tour operator's office in Vicolo Carmelitani Scalzi, 14 B. The meeting time remains the same. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 44955