This Amarone e-bike tour is a half-day excursion into the hills of Valpolicella, that turns from the city to the countryside to discover the famous wines of the area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Itinera Bike & Travel, Via Madonna del Terraglio, 5, VeronaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Sports shoes
- Reusable water bottle
Know before you go
- The drinking age is 18 years old.
- Difficulty: Easy/intermediate. Good riding skills are required, since the tour is on roads open to traffic.
- The itinerary is hilly but doesn't require much effort, with the assistance of the electric bike.
- This tour is not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
- Minimum height to use e-bikes: mt. 1,55 / 5 ft
- This tour is not suitable for guests with mobility issues.