Verona Half-Day Cooking Class: The Real Taste of ItalyProduct ID: 45101
From $81 per personBook now
- Learn how to cook pasta, bruschetta and classic tiramisu
- Prepare and enjoy classic Italian dishes
- Discover the secrets of Italian cuisine
You will learn to appreciate simple Italian cooking using fresh, high quality ingredients that don’t require a lot of complicated techniques to release their flavor. Based on the Mediterranean diet, each class prepares a classic dish in a professional kitchen.
Your chef will take you through easy-to-learn techniques to make pasta, bruschetta, authentic Italian breads, and desserts. By the end of your seminar you will feel confident to cook like an Italian, making healthy and tasty recipes that you can recreate at home.
- English-speaking local chef
- Food tastings
- 2 glasses of wine
- Recipes for the dishes you prepare
- Other food and drinks not covered in "what's included"
Meet at 10:00 a.m. at 'Arco dei Gavi', on Cavour street, next to Castelvecchio. From January 1, 2017 the meeting point will be at the tour operator's office in Vicolo Carmelitani Scalzi, 14 B. The meeting time remains the same. (Open in Google Maps)
• Tours are available year-round
• Please provide at least 48-hour notice before booking
Product ID: 45101