Enjoy an evening of opera in the oldest and largest open-air amphitheater in the world, the Arena di Verona. See Aida, Carmen, Tosca, La Traviata, or others. Your package includes a ticket for the opera, a 1-hour Verona city guide, and a transport ticket.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, Italian
Select participants and date
Arena di Verona gate number 16, desk Montebaldo agency at 5:40 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
Know before you go
- In the event of bad weather guests should follow the procedure at the link here: https://www.arena.it/en/arena-di-verona/exchanges-refunds-tickets . The local partner can not in any way help the customer in case of cancellations of the Opera and refunds.