Discover The Fortress of San Juan de Ulúa has been a port, fortress, and prison, and has more than 500 years of history. Visit the building and learn about its fascinating legends with an expert guide
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in from of Plaza Acuario where you can see a big red tramway, Blvd. Manuel Ávila Camacho, Ricardo Flores Magón, 91700 Veracruz, Ver., MéxicoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- You will walk for 1.5-hours with the guide
- If the case that you have a student ID card you need to show it in the entrance of the fort