Visit the village of Mandinga, a small village just outside Veracruz, distinguished for its tasty seafood restaurants. Enjoy the beautiful landscape and wildlife around the lagoon as you take a boat cruise through the mangroves at sunset.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Pick up is at our location inside Plaza del Acuario, next to the ticket office of the Aquarium of Veracruz. Manuel Avila Camacho Blvd., Ricardo Flores Magón, 91700 Veracruz, Ver., MexicoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunblock, cap, or hat
- Bring additional cash just if you wish to purchase souvenirs or food