Catemaco & The Tuxtlas Day Trip from Veracruz (with boat)Product ID: 8209
From US$141 per personBook now
- Enjoy a day trip to Catemaxo and the Tuxtlas
- Visit San Andres, famous for the cigar factories
- Admire the magnificent Cabeza Olmeca in Santiago Tuxtla
- See the waterfalls Salto de Eyipantla
- Take a boat cruise across lake Catemaco to the monkeys island
- Visit the ecological reserve of Nanciyaga
- Eat at the banks of the lagoon in a typical restaurant enjoying the lake
We will visit San Andres, famous for the cigar factories. We will run over across Santiago Tuxtla where we can admire the magnificent Cabeza Olmeca, that is located in the main square. Arrival to the waterfall named “Salto de Eyipantla“ with is impressively height and natural beauty.
Following our tour we will come into the beautiful lake of Catemaco, where we can board small boat that will take us to the monkeys island (unique in Latin America that can swim), then we will visit the ecological reserve of Nanciyaga and see all the diversity of the flora and fauna that lives in the rain forest, also a spring of mineral water, where we can try it and put the mineral mud on your face.
Time to eat at the banks of the lagoon in a typical restaurant enjoying the lake.
- Roundtrip transfers from Veracruz City tourist area
- Boat service
- Optional gratuities
Pick up is included from most hotels located in the Veracruz tourist area: Down Town. An additional surcharge applies for passenger pick-up outside this area. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 8209