The gondola is a symbol of Venice, as emblematic of the famous city of canals as it is mysterious in its origins. Experience a half-hour gondola ride that takes you to the heart of Venice as you admire its historic sites as they were meant to be seen.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- Italian, French, German, Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Calle Larga Ascensione, in front of the Post Office behind Saint Mark’s SquareOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- On the 6:45 PM departure, the gondola maximum capacity is four people
- This is a shared gondola (up to 5 passengers per gondola)
- Infants up to 1 year of age can ride for free only if seated on a parent's lap
- No refund is available for no-shows or late arrivals. The tour also operates in the rain, although in the case of exceptionally high tides or heavy rains the tour might be cancelled by the organizer, with a full refund provided
- Please note that it is possible that someone would be not seated in the desired place next to their partner, due to organizational and weight distribution
- Please note that the ride could last less than 30 minutes depending on how busy the canals are. The length of the gondola ride is up to the discretion of the Gondolier.
- Please note that the gondolier is not a tour guide, he's not required to speak your language, nor to sing or give additional information.