Vineyards & Castles Full Day Excursion from Venice
From $165 per personBook now
- Visit a historic castle
- Enjoy lunch in a typical trattoria of the area
- Visit a family-owned Prosecco winery where you will taste many different types of Prosecco with your personal accredited Italian sommelier
Take a break for a delicious lunch at a typical trattoria of the area where you will taste the traditional specialties. Lunch will include an antipasto, fresh pasta and homemade dessert. After lunch you will stop in a local winery that has been producing Prosecco for generations. Take a stroll through the vineyards, visit the cantina and enjoy a wine tasting led by your guide who is an accredited Italian sommelier. You will taste at least four different types of Prosecco. Learn how Prosecco is made and about its important role in the Veneto. Drive back to Venice, arriving at approximately 6pm.
- Round-trip transportation from Venice Tronchetto in van
- Personal guide/accredited Italian sommelier and master cheese taster
- Guided visit to a local castle
- Lunch in a typical setting including appetizer, pasta, dessert, house wine, water & Italian coffee
- Visit at a Prosecco winery including a wine tasting of at least 4 different styles of Prosecco
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off in Venice
Your meeting point is at Venice Tronchetto. Your guide will be waiting for you in front of the People Mover stop with a Venice Day Trips sign. How to get to there: Arriving by water bus (vaporetto): Line 2 to the Tronchetto parking stop (not the Tronchetto Mercato). Your hotel staff can point out the closest vaporetto (water bus) stop, and indicate how frequently the vaporetto passes. Please allow plenty of time to arrive. Exit the water bus dock and head to your right along the waterfront. After a few minutes you will see the People Mover sign. Arriving by the People Mover: There is only 1 People Mover line (small elevated train). Take it to Tronchetto. Exit by going down the escalator, and you'll find the meeting point in front of you. Arriving by water taxi: Exit the water taxi dock and head to your right, along the waterfront. After a few minutes you will see the People Mover sign.
Product ID: 57171