Enjoy a wine tasting session of some of the amazing wines produced in Valpolicella such as Valpolicella, Ripasso and the majestic Amarone! You'll be able to visit the vineyard and the cellar of a beautiful winery.
What to Expect
Valpolicella is one of the most important wine district in Italy – it ranks just after Chianti in total Italian Denominazione di Origine Controllata (DOC) wine production. Situated between Lake Garda and Verona, it is famous all around the world for the prestigious Amarone which is only one of the many amazing wines that are produced here such as Valpolicella Classico, Valpolicella Superiore and Valpolicella Ripasso. You will be able to discover this wonderful area through its wines.
During the visit to the vineyards and the winery and during the tasting it will the same wine producer that will proudly introduce you to the winemaking secrets and techniques and that will explain you the characteristics of the Valpolicella's wines. The wine tasting will be accompanied by small samples of local products that will elevate the aroma of the wines.
- Guided tour of the vineyards
- Guided tour of the wine cellar
- Guided wine tasting of the best selection of wines produced in Valpolicella paired with local food samplings
- Round-trip (private transfer) from Venice
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The duration of transfers is approximately 1.5-hours each way (the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions)