Feel yourself in the magic of the Venetian Lagoon on a candlelit dinner cruise through the Venetian Lagoon. Taste the chef's specialities and admire a scenic view of San Marco Square, for a magic and unique evening out in Venice!
What to Expect
Don't miss the chance to live a unique and unforgettable experience, framed by the timeless beauty and serenity of the enchanting city of Venice. The Venetian Galleon will wait for you in front of the Museo Storico Navale in Venice and, once on board, the crew will lead you to your reserved table to offer you a delicious welcome drink.
The candlelight, the elegant tables, a fine and well-finished service, and the charm of a boat of other times will be the perfect setting of your wonderful evening out, for an unforgettable dinner immersed in the magic of the Venetian Lagoon. At dusk, the Galleon will slowly leave shore and head into the northern lagoon, with its mysterious canals, while the minor islands such as Sant’Erasmo and San Francesco del Deserto reveal themselves to you one after another.
During dinner, you will taste a variety of delightful specialties prepared by the chef on board while you sail towards the Venetian Arsenal and then past the islands of Vignole, Mazzorbo and Murano, known worldwide for its glasswork masterpieces. You will then circumnavigate Burano, famous for its picturesque, colorful houses and the Leaning Bell Tower.
Then sail back to the San Marco basin and past the island of San Giorgio, where you can admire the lights reflecting on the water. Afterwards, the Galleon will head on to Venice and the cruise through the Grand Canal will offer you a spectacular view of the San Marco basin and its ancient palaces and prestigious hotels. Once arrived at the landing place in front of the Naval Museum, you will disembark and, with a last glimpse of Venice, the Galleon will sail slowly away.
You can select one of the two following options:
The Central Deck has panoramic windows and during the tour the guests will enjoy a fantastic view of the Venetian Lagoon. The Bow offers a more intimate atmosphere, as there are only two small portholes and there is no view; the Poop Deck has small windows. In both areas, the tables are for 4 persons, and depending on the availability, couples might be seated at one shared table (however, the tables are big enough to guarantee each couple privacy).
- Sail through the Venetian Lagoon
- Fish menu (aternative menu available on request)
- Aperitivo with Prosecco di Valdobbiadene
- White and red wine as indicated on the menu
What's Not Included
- Bitters, liquors and spirits in general
- Other wines not included in the menu of the tour
Venice, in front of the Naval Museum (Riva Ca' di Dio), about 10 minutes walking from San Marco Square going towards the Arsenal and the Gardens
What to Remember
• The boat for this tour is wheelchair accessible
• In winter, the boat is covered and heated
• In summer, the boat is covered in case of rain
• On request, it is available the boarding/disembark from Punta Sabbioni
• Any specific needs due to food intolerance, allergies etc. must be notified at least 48 hours in advance so that an alternative menu can be arranged, which must then be confirmed by the client.
• In the event of cancellations made by the client up to 15 days before the event date, the supplier will retain 30% of the paid amount
• There will be no reimbursements for cancellations made by the client within less than 15 days before the event date
• The dinner is guaranteed once a minimum of 8 participants is reached and will also take place in the event of bad weather: the ship is equipped with a roof cover and heating