Join this 2-hour walking tour that covers the most significant highlights of St. Mark’s Square, with skip-the-line entrance to the Doge's Palace and St Mark's Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
- Enjoy priority entrance to the Doge's Palace and St Mark's Basilica
- See the impressive halls of Sala del Maggior Consiglio
- Walk over the Bridge of Sights
- Admire the amazing Gold Mosaics and the gem-encrusted Pala d'Oro
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Guided tour
- Entrance ticket to Doge's Palace
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Until further notice, entrance inside St. Mark’s Basilica is not possible due to ongoing restoration work. Tours will visit the basilica's Terrace and its Museum instead
- Tours will not enter the Basilica until further notice. Tours will visit the Terrace and the Museum instead.
- Maximum 35 people on each tour
- From November to March, tours can be bilingual