Join this walking tour that covers the most significant highlights of St. Mark’s Square, with skip-the-line entrance to the Doge's Palace and St Mark's Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Please meet next to Piazza San Marco in Calle dell'Asciensione, between Museo Correr and the Post Office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The tour will enter inside St. Mark’s Basilica. Tours will also visit the basilica's Terrace and its Museum
- A maximum of 20 people are permitted on each tour
- From November to March, tours can be bilingual