Skip the line and enjoy a guided visit of the five-dome cathedral, the Saint Mark’s Basilica. Full of gold and art-masterpieces, it is in the UNESCO World Heritage list since 1986.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 45 minutes - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish, French, Italian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
2:15 PM St. Mark's Basilica Tour: Meet at the local tour provider's office in Campo San Gallo, beside San Marco Square. (With the Basilica of San Marco behind you, stay on the right side of the square and go under the arches. Find Olivetti Museum, turn right, walk under the archways, cross the little bridge, and find Campo San Gallo.) 5:15 PM gondola ride: Meet at Calle Larga de l'Ascension, St. Mark’s Square, in front of the post office. The meeting point is at the brown wooden newsstand with the yellow sign that says Meeting Point. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure time. Please consider the time between the activities.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- For the visit to the Basilica suitable clothing is required
- Due to security reasons, it's not permitted to enter the Basilica with luggage or big bags
- The visit is always monolingual