Skip the line and enjoy a guided visit of the five-dome cathedral, the Saint Mark’s Basilica. Full of gold and art-masterpieces, it is in the UNESCO World Heritage list since 1986.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 45 minutes - 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish, French, English, Italian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at the Venice Tours Office beside San Marco Square. With the Basilica of San Marco behind you, stay on the right side of the square and go under the arches. Find Olivetti Museum, turn right, pass under the archways, cross the little bridge, and go straight to Campo San Gallo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- Unfortunately, this tour is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities
- For the visit to the Basilica suitable clothing is required
- Due to security reasons, it's not permitted to enter the Basilica with luggage or big bags
- The visit is always monolingual