Explore Venice walking, playing, and learning on this self-guided scavenger hunt and walking tour in one. Using your phone as your guide, solve riddles and see the city’s important attractions.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
You will start the game at the Basilica S. Maria Gloriosa dei Frari. If you take the ferry, look for the St. Toma, A or B station. Log in to the app and find the exact location of the first step. This is a self-guided tour so no one will be waiting for you at the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Charged Smartphone
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This activity requires internet access.
- Please download World City Trail app from App store or Playstore.
- Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX)
- Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase.
- The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity.
- There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace.
- The puzzles are related to the outdoor areas of the attractions, you do not need to enter or pay a ticket. Entrance is purely your choice.