Explore a side to Venice that not even the locals know about on this exciting self-guided city discovery game. Solve the riddles on your phone to uncover hidden gems and unlock forgotten stories across the city through the labyrinth of the waterways.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Start on Campo Santo Stefano, near the Accademia Bridge, in front of San Vidal’s Church.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience. There is no tour guide that will join your urban adventure. No one will wait for you at the meeting/starting point. All you need for your exploration will be written in your email from the tour operator
- Games are available in English only
- There’s a few rules to the games - and we’ll remind you of them before playing, but just so you know: every riddle is made up of (cryptic) directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like. If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint or skip a riddle