Visit Saint Mark's Basilica, one of the symbols of Venice. Discover the history and the anecdotes related to this great, iconic church with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in Piazza San Marco at number 145, next to a money change stand. The guide will stand under the arcade beneath the blue clock tower, holding a yellow sign with "TOUR" written on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- There is a strict dress code for the Basilica entrance: shoulders, knees, and thighs need to be covered, so please avoid short dresses, tank tops, shorts, and hats (for men)
- It is prohibited to enter with large bags, animals, weapons, lighters, or scissors
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes in advance
- Skip-the-line service for St. Mark's basilica is unavailable during certain periods of the year