Venice: Romantic 1-Hour Gondola Ride and Guided TourProduct ID: 55963
From $374 Per group up to 5Book now
- Glide along Venice’s Grand Canal and smaller waterways in a gondola
- Pass by iconic sites such as Ca’ Dario, the Peggy Guggenheim Museum, and the Accademia Bridge
- Appreciate Venice from the water, as it was meant to be seen
You’ll be steered in style by your own personal gondolier through centuries of history, along the iconic Grand Canal, one of the most elegant high streets in the world.
Pass Ca Dario, Casanova’s home, Palazzo Grassi, Ca Rezzonico, Ca Bembo, Ca Pesaro, the Rialto Bridge, Campo Manin, and Mozart’s house.
Sit back and relax as you take in the surroundings and your expert guide entertains you with anecdotes about the city. Learn the history behind La Serenissima, pass by the Peggy Guggenheim Museum, and pass under the Accademia Bridge. Hear tales behind the gondola itself as you near the majestic Rialto Bridge.
Turning into one of Venice’s scenic side canals, you’ll take in the splendor of the Canal Grande and also be able to enjoy the quaint charm of the smaller, more residential areas.
Your informative guide will tell you all about the gondola and its unique structure, and the traditions of Venetian gondoliers. This is an excellent way to combine an informative and stimulating guided tour with a romantic gondola ride.
- 1-hour gondola ride
- Personal guide
- Food and drinks
Santa Maria del Giglio gondola park, Campiello Traghetto 2467, next to Hotel Gritti Palace Look for the tour assistant holding an orange umbrella and a sign with the name of the tour on it. By vaporetto: Take the no. 1 boat and get off at Santa Maria Del Giglio. Walk down the street named Calle Gritti, and at the end you’ll arrive at a small square with a church in front of you and a well on your left. Turn left passing by the well and the restaurant and walk back down the street to the Grand Canal, and the gondola park. By foot: From St. Mark’s Square go under the arches and head towards the Correr Museum, taking the last arch on the left side of the square, making your way onto the street named Calle Larga XXII Marzo. Continue along, passing the church on your left, and cross the bridge near the gondola park in front of Hotel Bauer. Continue to the end of the street which bears left and then right, cross over the small bridge and into the small square (continue as above). (Open in Google Maps)
• It is a little difficult to get on and off the gondola so you must take this into account when booking. As a result this tour is not recommended for people who have difficulties walking
• If you weigh more than 150 kilos you will be counted as 2 persons on the gondola due to the weight distribution
• There is space for up to 5 people plus the guide on the gondola
Product ID: 55963