Venice Music Gourmet: Dinner at the Palace With ConcertProduct ID: 70766
From $118 per personBook now
- Taste traditional Italian homemade food
- Sample delicious wines
- Listen to a great concert performed by international musicians
- Experience a noble and Venetian palace
The event starts at 19:00 with dinner served in the ground floor hall (in Summer and in Spring the welcome drink will be served in the garden). All the courses are homemade, with fresh and local primary ingredients according to market availability and season, prepared by the chefs every morning. The sommelier will also be available to suggest and serve you the right wine to pair with your dishes. Gluten-free and vegetarian menus are available on demand (at least one day before).
After the dinner, at 20:45, there will be a concert performed by international-level musicians in the main hall on the first floor. Every Thursday, the Jazz venice Trio will amuse you with famous Italian songs in their jazz arrangements, and every Friday the Orchestra Antonio Vivaldi di Venezia will take you on a tour of musical history with music by Vivaldi, Tartini, Corelli, Bach and Schubert, and all of the most important Baroque and Romantic composers.
- Membership fee (valid one calendar year)
- Standing buffet with full dinner (appetizers, first and second course, dessert and and coffee)
- Wine-tasting wardrobe
- Anything not specified as included
The meeting point from March 16 - December 29 will be: Palazzo Contarini della Porta di Ferro. Full address: Salizada Santa Giustina, Castello 2926, 30122 Venezia. A 10 minute walk from Saint Marc square; the nearest waterbus stop is San Marco - San Zaccaria (lines 2, 4.2, 5.2, 20, N). (Open in Google Maps)
• Membership includes an evening at Palazzo Marin, with dinner and music
Product ID: 70766