Venice Music Gourmet: Dinner at the Palace With Concert
From $105 per personBook now
- Taste traditional Italian homemade food
- Sample delicious wines
- Listen to a great concert performed by international musicians
- Experience a noble and Venetian palace
The event starts at 19:00 with dinner served in the two arras hall: all the courses are homemade, with fresh and local primary ingredients according to market availability and season, prepared by the chefs every morning. The sommelier will also be available to suggest and serve you the right wine to pair with your dishes. Gluten-free and vegetarian menus are available on demand.
After the dinner, at 20:30, there will be a concert performed by international-level musicians. Every Thursday, Marco Ponchiroli will amuse you with the most famous Italian songs in their jazz arrangements, and every Fridays the Orchestra Antonio Vivaldi di Venezia will take you on a tour of musical history with music by Vivaldi, Tartini, Corelli, Bach and Schubert, and all the most important baroque and romantic composers.
- Membership fee (valid one calendar year)
- Standing buffet with full dinner (appetizers, first and second course, dessert and and coffee)
- Wine-tasting wardrobe
- Anything not specified as included
The meeting point from March 16 - December 29 will be: Palazzo Contarini della Porta di Ferro. Full address: Salizada Santa Giustina, Castello 2926, 30122 Venezia. A 10 minute walk from Saint Marc square; the nearest waterbus stop is San Marco - San Zaccaria (lines 2, 4.2, 5.2, 20, N). (Open in Google Maps)
• Membership includes an evening at Palazzo Marin, with dinner and music
Product ID: 70766